Sunday, June 21, 2015

You need to PLAN for your DREAMS to become a REALITY!

So before I decided to take this LEAP OF FAITH and follow through on my dreams I did a whole lot of planning.

For years I have been trying to develop myself personally and spiritually. This has included working toward my qualification in business and focus to become more mindful.
Working towards following my dreams has also included starting/stopping/caring/not caring about writing a blog.

Follow this link to learn what I think are the two main things that you need to do to achieve personal & spiritual growth, these are 2 things I can credit to getting me this far:
A balanced life- Wordpress blog

This is the thought, prophecy, wisdom from the Dalai Lama which is motivation enough for me to keep working on making my dreams a reality and I hope that you might feel inspiration from this insightful sentiment as well:


On that note, this is my Tumblr blog I started and it explains my understanding of being mindful: 
Inspired Tumblr

Being mindful, open to growth, gracious, organised yet at the mercy of the Universe are keys to allowing your dreams become your reality.

Wide the waves, seek the sun dream believers, freedom seekers xo



No comments:

Post a Comment